- First challenge was to develop a will in people to play the role of people manager and not just functional manager
- Secondly, it was a challenge for the middle management to adopt to new ways of operating/interacting in the given cultural setup and the rate of growth of company
- Thirdly, it was a challenge to accomplish things in a short period and contain the attrition
The program designed and delivered by Kognitivus ensures that all the three challenges were addressed while the key objectives of the program are met.
- The most significant impact of the program showed over time where the attrition of the organization was significantly contained and reduced by 40% in about a years’ time
- The middle management was able to use their emotional intelligence much better to address team level challenges
- The middle management group was much more privy about their role as not only a functional manager but also people manager
- The tangible techniques that were used in the session were adopted by the group and that lead to better team management
- Middle management demonstrated signs of developing ‘Growth Mindset’ that showed in their ability to adopt to organizational changes faster and them becoming an agent for driving positive change in their team and organization.
The effort gained more impact as the leadership of the organization introduced a process that supported the adoption of learnings from the program more effectively.
Services: People Development and Strategy
Duration: 6 months